Unique Communications, Inc. provides twenty-four (24) hour service seven days a week. During regular office hours, our friendly staff will assist you with your problem and be sure a qualified technician is dispatched to assist you. After hours, we are immediately paged when you place an emergency service request call from our voicemail service. This provides our customers the piece of mind that you may reach us even when the office is closed.
All service issues are handled quickly and correctly, the first time. With superior technicians and personnel you are assured the job is done right. We offer service on virtually all telephone systems at a price you can afford, call us to see if we can assist you!
THE UNIQUE COMMUNICATIONS GUARANTEE:
- Two Hour Emergency Response: If you experience a problem and it is determined to be an emergency, we will respond to your problem within two hours or less.
- Non-Emergency Response: If you experience a non-emergency trouble, we will provide service to you within 24 hours or less.
- 24/7 Service: Unique Communications is always available. Any time of the day or night you will always receive a quick callback on all emergencies. We know your business does not stop at 5:00, and neither do we. Our technicians are always on call.
- Dependability: Unique Communications has been in business since 1982. We will be around now and in the future.
- Maintenance Contracts: We offer comprehensive maintenance contracts. We do not charge for parts or labor when you purchase a maintenance contract. The customer is also offered a convenient monthly payment plan if an annual payment is not your preference. In addition to getting unsurpassed service, our maintenance customers are offered a discounted hourly labor rate for any adds, moves or changes you may require during your contract term.
- System Traffic Audits: We will provide one free traffic analysis per year, upon request, analyzing information from your call accounting, long distance, and/or local exchange carrier's bills to identify cost savings or internal efficiencies.
- Certification: Unique Communications technicians are certified and trained on all of the equipment we provide and they continuously receive routine re-certification to ensure they are aware of all the changes on our equipment.